We are currently seeking 1-2 licensed heavy-duty mechanics or apprentices for immediate, full-time employment.
D.B. Murray Ltd. is an independent full-line John Deere agricultural dealership with a modern, 30,000 sq. ft. facility that is well lit and out of the cold with up to date equipment, service trucks and trailers.
We offer a competitive pay scale, efficiency program, benefit package including disabilty, dental and extended medical, and regular hours. Company provided training will keep you current in both mechanical and technical skills.
JOB TITLE: Agriculture Equipment Technician (Journeyman)
LOCATION: Melita, Manitoba (Located in the SW corner of the province)
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Diagnose and inspect equipment for faults and malfunctions
- Repair and adjust equipment and replace defective parts
- Perform updates, pre-season inspections, and pre-season inspections
- Complete work orders and enter technician notes into computer
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Standard Class 5 driver’s license or similar driver’s licence
- Licensed Heavy Equipment AG Technician (preferred), or Registered Heavy Equipment AG Apprentice, or 600 hours experience as a heavy duty mechanic, or similar credential from another jurisdiction
- Experience working on Agriculture Equipment
- Possess problem solving skills
Please send resume to:
Bill Bambridge, Service Manager
Phone: (204) 522-3341